2020 - Average commercial mass harvested mass
Application of the treatment started on plants that were already growing, shortly after spring awakening when soil temperature had reached 15°C, and continued every month until harvest. The effect of Era Boost Pro was therefore progressive and the difference was most noticeable at the end of the production cycle.
2020 - Cummulative harvested mass of strawberry per plant
This type of response is similar to what is observed in greenhouse culture, as is the case with tomatoes, for example.
We are now studying the effect that earlier introduction of Era Boost Pro could have on the production cycle for this type of culture.
2019 absolute harvested strawberry mass
2019 - Cumulative harvested mass per treatment (40 plants)
Material and methods
1. Randomized block design, 5 replicates of 8 plants
2. Day-neutral Seascape strawberries
3. One application of Era Boost Pro per month (1.25 L/ha)
- 2019: Yield increased by 8,6%
- 2020: Yield increased by 13,4%